DINNER TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT, SATURDAY ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT
Two Shows: Friday February 10th and Saturday February 11th
Doors Open & Dinner starts at 6:00 pm ~ Show begins at 7:30 pm
(We cannot open the doors before 6 pm on show nights)
Show only with/without dessert and champagne begins at 7:30 pm
Tickets: $65 single, $120 couple, Show only with Dessert $30
Tickets are presale only, tickets are not available for purchase at the door.
Till Death do is Part ~ YOUR PRESENCE IS REQUESTED TO CELEBRATE A WEDDING WITH A RECEPTION YOU WON’T SOON FORGET. As friends and family come together for a night of food and fun, it will quickly turn into a night of mystery and mayhem leaving one of the guests murdered! And you are left to solve the crime! Will it be the jealous ex-boyfriend who is to blame? The father of the bride who opposed the marriage from the start? SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER A KILLER GOES FREE!
Join us at NewtonPAC for a dynamic and fun filled night! Become an investigator to help the detective figure out "WHODUNIT"! Don't miss this exciting night of intrigue and perplexity as you to solve the mystery! Our theme is Valentine’s Till Death do is Part, wedding attire/costumes are strongly encouraged! Couples and singles are welcome to attend!Catering by Liazzo's in Hickory!
First Course - Garden Salad
Second Course - Chicken Pomodoro, Risotto, Fall vegetable hash with kale - sweet potatoes - white potatoes & brussle sprouts , and dinner rolls
Third Course - Wedding Cake with Champagne
Delicious Three Course Dinner! Tea and water served with dinner. Bar available with soft drinks, beer, wine, and themed cocktail assortments for purchase.
Frequently asked Questions -
- I have a food allergy, are you able to accommodate? Possibly, we will have to check with the caterer. Please contact our office BEFORE ordering tickets.
- Do you offer vegetarian/gluten free/etc meals ? We are only offering the meal noted above for this show.
- What is the menu? We are working with Liazzo's, but they will not be able to set our menu until after the holidays.
- Is this a child friendly show? The show is rated PG to PG-13. Audience is required to remain in their seats and quiet the majority of the show, with the exception of intermission and breaks. Shows run around 3 hours from dinner starting. We do not have kids pricing or special meals. Pricing and meals are the same for all attendees. Alcohol is served at this show.
- Doors open at 6 pm for the dinner, should I arrive sooner than 6:00? No, we are setting up for dinner service right up until we open the doors. Doors will not be opened prior to 6:00 pm.
- I purchased tickets for the show only with dessert and champagne what time does this start? The starts at 7:30 pm and does not include dinner. You will not be able to enter the building before 7:30 pm.
- I want to sit with my friends who purchased tickets also, how does this work? Attendees are sat according. to the order in which they arrive to the show. If you would like to sit together, please arrive together.
Tickets: $65 single, $120 couple dinner (DINNER TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT & SATURDAY ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT)
Show only with dessert & champagne - $30