Doors Open & Dinner starts at 6:00 pm ~ Show begins at 7:30 pm
(We cannot open the doors before 6 pm on show nights)
Show only with/without dessert and champagne begins at 7:30 pm
Dinner Tickets $70
Show with Dessert $35
Show Only $20
Tickets are presale only, tickets are not available for purchase at the door.
Catering by Liazzo's in Hickory! Delicious Three Course Dinner ~
- Grilled chicken with mushroom proscuitto cream sauce
- Sauteed fresh green beans
- Fall vegetable hash with kale - sweet potatoes -white potatoes and brussle sprouts
- Devils Food Chocolate Cake
Tea and water served with dinner. Bar available with soft drinks, beer, wine, and themed cocktail assortments for purchase.
The creative team responsible for a recent Broadway flop (in which three chorus girls were murdered by the mysterious “Stage Door Slasher") assemble for a backer’s audition of their new show at the Westchester estate of a wealthy “angel.” The house is replete with sliding panels, secret passageways, and a German maid who is apparently four different people—all of which figure diabolically in the comic mayhem which follows when the infamous “Slasher” makes his reappearance and strikes again—and again. As the composer, lyricist, actors, and director prepare their performance, and a blizzard cuts off any possible retreat, bodies start to drop in plain sight, knives spring out of nowhere, masked figures drag their victims behind swiveling bookcases, and accusing fingers point in all directions. However, and with no thanks to the bumbling police inspector who snowshoes in to investigate, the mystery is solved in the nick of time and the “Slasher” unmasked—but not before the audience has been treated to a sidesplitting good time and a generous serving of the author’s biting, satiric, and refreshingly irreverent wit.
Frequently asked Questions -
- I have a food allergy, are you able to accommodate? Yes, as long as we know 2 weeks before the event. Please note when ordering tickets.
- I ordered a regular/vegetarian meal, but may change my mind the night of the show, is this possible? The meal is specially catered, specific meal numbers are brought to our facility based on ticket orders. You may change your meal choice by contacting our office (email@example.com or (828) 464-8100) until 2 weeks before the show.
- Doors open at 6 pm, should I arrive sooner than when doors open? No, we are setting up for dinner service right up until we open the doors. Doors will not be opened prior to start time.
Dinner & Show: $70
Show with Dessert: $35
Show Only: $20